Everyone is facing changes in this world on a daily basis, especially when you live in the city move fast and quick. We change our clothes, hair colors, boyfriends and girlfriends everyday, and some even change their faces whenever it is needed. It seems like changes are unavoidable in human's life, but somehow, some of the changes required time for adjustment, to suit oneself into the situation, environment and feelings.
Some people adopt changes very quickly, like a chameleon, which can change their colors whenever they want to blend into the objects it stays on. On the other hand, some people are the opposite, feel hard to fit into new environment, sometime chaos and confuse.
It's been more than half a year working in a company as a little tiny executive, taking orders from everyone around me, delivering jobs which are unfamilar to me, following directions those are not always favorable for me. I always thought that I adopt changes quick and fine, however, sometimes when I first kicked start my working life, I wondered, are we slaves for work, or slaves for money?
Anyway, I'm still surviving in this company's hierarchy, the lowest bottom place where I have no place to speak what's on my mind, no space to voice out my opinion and nowhere to turn to but myself. I'm always waiting another bigger and better opportunity to get higher, be better. Take the current job positively, it trains me to become more patient, much clearer to my working objectives and living goals.
In life, maybe changes are unavoidable, but if we can turn the way we see things, or read things from different angles, think differently in a good, positive way, we should be able to find solutions, to solve our problems and dissatisfaction. And if we are good enough, we can put in to our actions, think positively, act wisely and live happily.
Spread your whole new wings and fly, be the whole new you and soar high.

No comments:
Post a Comment